Love your job!
9 out of 10 of our staff say they have never worked for a company with a better culture than ours!
Our story begins in 2009, when a group of fundraising visionaries came together with a very simple mission; to create the most ethical fundraising company on the planet. From that meeting, REAL Fundraising was born. These values are now part of our DNA.
Fast forward nine years and REAL Fundraising is a finalist at the Business Culture Awards where we go on to win ‘Highly Commended’ for The Business Culture Achievement Award (Small Business) 2018.
We are very proud of this recognition and are hiring people that want to work for a company dedicated to Respect, Ethics, Activism and Love.
We are also the only fundraising agency in the world that has been recognised as a B-Corp company. This is the ultimate stamp of approval for ethical business practice.
Our ethics are put in action; we walk our talk!
We are looking for passionate, energetic, ethically minded people to join our team of Face-to-Face Fundraisers, to enlighten and inspire people to support our amazing charity partners. You’ll be fundraising on the busy streets of London and surrounding areas, in teams of up to 8 other fundraisers.
All new starters receive 2 full days of training so you can hit the ground running and be confident in talking to people on your first day. We have great career progression opportunities at REAL – our Managing Directors started off as Fundraisers!
The London Street Fundraiser job is a full time role, intended for those looking for a permanent position. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Earn a guaranteed basic wage starting at £9.20 per hour with uncapped weekly bonuses on a sliding scale, starting at £50 with your 12th sign up
- Work 10am-6pm, Monday to Friday (Saturday's optional) with unpaid breaks of 1.25 hours
- Realistic annual OTE of £25,000 - £35,000+
- You’ll take part in an industry-leading induction training programme
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a well-established company that cares for its staff
Other amazing benefits with working at REAL Fundraising:
- Free PAYG gym vouchers scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Cash Health Plan
- Fully funded employee assistance programme, with free access to counsellors
- Full charity-branded uniform
- We love target-based incentives, including holidays abroad, spa days, games consoles & gadgets, financial bonuses and more!
We just want to change the world. Come and be part of our story…Email us to apply. (Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.)
With Respect, Ethics Activism and Love
If you are interested then please email your CV to email@example.com