You will never work for a company with a better culture than ours! We’ve been nominated for The Business Culture awards (2018): The Business Culture Achievement Award (Small Business) and The Business Culture Employer Brand & Value Award. We are very proud of this recognition and are hiring people that want to work for a company dedicated to Respect, Ethics, Activism and Love
This is a travelling face to face fundraising role. A five week commitment to begin with - living, working and travelling with a team of up to five fundraisers. All travel and accommodation provided by REAL Fundraising as well as full training to build confidence and capability to perform in the job
We are not a commission based company and believe firmly in providing not only a weekly basic wage starting at £309-£328 each week but also setting weekly attainable targets earning you weekly bonuses. In this sense, you control how much you earn each week as the bonuses are uncapped – it’s down to your fantastic work ethic
We are currently collecting direct debit donations for charities such as Cancer Research UK, Alzheimer’s Research UK, Helen & Douglas House, Centerpoint, Barnardo’s and Prostate Cancer UK
To summarise, successful candidates are:
- Screened over the phone & booked into a video call/face to face interview
- Invited to London for two days of training (Travel and accommodation covered by REAL)
- Upon completion of training, fundraisers leave us on the second day of training to join their team
- Monday – Saturday working in train stations & shopping centres, face to face fundraising
- Accommodation (holiday homes, town houses, cottages etc) & travel are provided
- Following the completion of five weeks “Roaming” with us, advised to return home for a week holiday
- Fundraisers are then required to work a minimum of three weeks each time, taking a week off in between (However you can work for as long as you like!)
We are a company built on ethics, working to change the world through providing a friendly family feel environments. We take part in Meat Free Monday, support smaller charities behind the scenes and take on board the suggestions of our fundraisers to help structure a brighter future whether that be through minimalising our plastic use or more personally providing gym passes for fundraisers.
We love incentives, competitions and work based games where fundraisers have won additional bonuses, spa days, trips abroad, games consoles and more.
Company benefits include
- Company paid travel & accommodation (Holiday homes, cottages, town houses etc)
An immediate start, with weekly training sessions taking place every Tuesday and Wednesday
A guaranteed basic wage starting at £309 - £328 per week (age dependant)
Uncapped weekly bonuses (initial £50 bonus for reaching target, then £10 per sign up thereafter)
Annual OTE of £35,000+
High quality induction training programme
- The opportunity to build a career in a well-established company that cares for its staff and the environment they work in
Full charity-branded uniform, iPad mini and ID badge
Free PAYG gym vouchers
Fully funded employee assistance programme, with free access to counsellors
Company car if you are willing to drive, over the age of 20 and possess a clean license, plus a £60 driving bonus (target dependant) and petrol allowance
Target based incentives, incl. Holidays abroad, games consoles & gadgets, financial bonuses etc.
If interested then please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.